Thursday, February 21, 2008

Travel Time

I’m busy getting ready for a two weeks trip to the US. I should finish packing tonight as my flight out of Penang is at 10.30 a.m. tomorrow. I see a long and tiresome traveling period – Penang to Singapore, a 5 hour wait in Changi after which I board a 14 hours flight from Singapore to LA which stops for an hour at Taipei, Taiwan. I should be arriving at the Tom Bradley International Airport at around 6.40 PM, on the same day! How weird is that.

Before I arrive at my destination in Chandler, Arizona, I get to spend one night in LA’s Sheraton Gateway. If time permits and if I am not too tired, I plan to visit the Santa Monica Pier and the Hollywood Walk of Fame.


Santa Monica Pier, at day and night time

So many plans, so little time. Let’s see if I manage to take my own picture of the Pier and Walk of Fame. The ones above were taken from Flickr.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home