Tuesday, December 26, 2006

A Hallmark Christmas

Spent Christmas eve all alone, in the house doing my research. I knew watching Rob Lowe's Christmas Shoes will make me sad but I couldn't keep myself away from this emotional, typical Hallmark feature. As usual, it had a happy / sad ending - which is true in most real life situations anyway.

That said, I made good progress on my research. I got home on Saturday evening, spent the whole of Sunday and Christmas Monday in the apartment. What I achieved by being a Grinch is that I'm almost ready to get into the analysis mode, which means most of my work will be completed soon. I can't wait to get this thing over with...I am so looking forward to graduating next year. What next? PH. D. I hope. I guess I still haven't had enough of the academic torment.

Hit me with all you've got! Come on!

Merry Christmas world.

Maran 1 - World 25

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home